SITE CLOSING

SITE CLOSING
Not to worry, all content will remain for a time. It has also been transfered to a new location, Try it - Like it. Try it - Like it will continue all the great postings similar to those found here but it will also include, craft-it, eat-it, buy-it, read-it, link-it and win-it. Please visit the new site, look around and then join the mailing list, or like it on Facebook or on Networked Blogs to continue to receive great content. link

Coupon Toolbar

I just found a new way to find coupons online. It is actually a browser toolbar that you download and install into your browser. Once I did it, I could search through four different collections of grocery coupons.

Using the Free Coupon link I can find Printable Grocery Coupons (this is the four collections), Store Coupons,  Printable Coupons,  Free Samples, and Catalogs.

Using the Online Shopping link I can find Coupon Stores, Categories, Services, Daily Deal, and WILD.  There is also a community with a blog to share your shopping finds and utilize what others have found to assist you in saving money.    While this is new to me, I have already benefited from using it on my weekend shopping trip to the grocery store. I am by no means a super coupon shopper yet, but, I did save over 50 dollars this weekend!  

[link]
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

ADSDAQ

Surveys

BlogCatalog