State filing may be extra depending on who you go with.
They have 19 companies to choose from like TurboTax, TaxAct
and H&R Block.
There are a few exclusions:
* Free tax preparation and e-filing if your adjusted gross income is $57,000 or less in 2009.
* Asks simple questions, puts your answers on the right forms.
* Does all the math for you.
* Checks for accuracy.
* Get quick access to the most commonly filed federal tax forms and schedules for Traditional Free File.
* Some software companies may offer state tax preparation; however, fees may apply.